Globe SUPER150 unlicalls review

Wednesday, December 16, 2009


Globe Super150 Is BULLCRAP!
 
From a blogger on blogphilippines:  SUPER150 is the latest promotion from Globe that allows Globe users (Globe Prepaid, Globe Tattoo or Globe Postpaid) unlimited calls and texts within the Globe network. Apparently, Globe’s Super150 was introduced to counter Smart’s Unlimited calls. While Smart sets a time frame for their subscribers to make unlimited calls (10pm to 6am), Globe was daring enough to offer unlimited calls and texts for 24 hours within a five day period from subscription. This alone gave enough reasons for my friends to move to Globe.

Lately however, I became increasingly frustrated because every time I avail of Globe’s Super150 and use it, I always encounter difficulties in placing calls and sending text messages. Right after subscribing to Globe’s Super150, I can easily make calls. Five hours later, redialing the number for the Nth time to make a successful call becomes pestering. So, like any curious Globe subscriber would do, I called 211 (Globe’s Customer Service) to inquire. Guess what? After asking my location, how I place calls and whether my phone is perfectly fine (which it is), the customer service representative didn’t give me any explanation. She simply offered to make a report about my problem and have their technical service department look into it. She suggested that I restart my cellphone then try calling again. I patiently did what the representative told me only to find out that it didn’t do any good.
 
I’m left with no other resort but to reload my phone and place in calls like usual (without the 238) and quite surprisingly, the call was successful. Was I cursed that I can’t place calls using the Super150 or was it just a bad day for me? I went ahead and asked 8 of my friends if they encountered any difficulties placing calls while they’re subscribed to Globe’s Super150 and they all said YES! Where does this leave us?
 
Cursing Globe for their BULLCRAP? Moving to another network?! Worst, suing Globe Network for the irregularities in their service? I could do all but I opted not. I opted to blog about their crappy service and share it to the rest of the world and hopefully, it gets to the attention of the Globe Executives. I hope Globe straighten this out, do whatever they need to do and make sure they keep their words. I’m not sure these Globe Executives know the basic principles in Marketing or even heard of the power of mouth, but let me tell them this anyway: your GLOBE SUPER150 IS A BULLCRAP AND I’M TELLING THE REST OF THE WORLD ABOUT IT. If this post discourages your potential clients to move to your network and share this post to their friends, then I believe I have accomplished my purpose.  Continue reading here http://blogphilippines.com/2009/12/globe-super150-unlicalls.html
 
 
Globe SUPER-UNLI is an unlimited call and text offer.  Now you can make unlimited calls and texts to any Globe or TM number for 5 days for P150. Unlimited calls do not include calls to other networks(Smart, Sun, Red), landline numbers, and IDD calls.
 

0 comments

Post a Comment