Globe Telecom’s Corrupt Tech Support

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Let me just rant here for awhile on my frustration with Globe telecom’s annoying broadband service.

The first week of June we had our broadband connection installed in our new apartment. I was excited because this time we had requested an exclusive internet line only because both me and my husband are doing a lot of online work. I had Globe broadband before in my mom’s house and even if there were a lot of problems with the line before, my loyalties were always with them.

I tried to make small talk, asking about the possibility of us using a wireless modem in the future. The installation guy had the nerve to tell me “Pwede ko pong gawin yan Ma’am pero may bayad, kasi po bawal yan sa Globe” (It’s illegal to do that ma’am but i can fix it for you for a fee)
To read the complete blog writers complaint click here

0 comments

Post a Comment