Why Globe Visibility/ Tattoo and Globe Broadband sucks

Friday, July 3, 2009

From an evangelist to whatever the antonym of evangelist is, yes.. that is me!
Don't use Globe Visibility if you don't want headaches!!! Even Globe Broadband!

I subscribed to your 3mbps broadband connection last 4th quarter of the year. To date, the first 15 days was the only satisfying dates we ever had. The rest is history gone bad. Everytime I download a file at night, my internet would be wonky the next day!!! I thought this was an unlimited broadband service? To make matters worst, I don't even reach 1mbps of surfing speeds!!!!

To tell you the truth, I am someone who spends more than 5,000 pesos a month and isn't happy even a bit!

2,000 broadband
2,000 Visibility
1,000 prepaid handyphone
500 postpaid handyphone

Globe please do email me at chef_tonio@yahoo.com and I will wait for it.
Click here to read the complete article 6/25/09 blogger concern

0 comments

Post a Comment